2023 Detroit Auto Show Vehicle Raffle Official House Rules
THE FOLLOWING RULES, EFFECTIVE AS OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2023, APPLY TO THE 2023 DETROIT AUTO SHOW VEHICLE RAFFLE AT THE DETROIT AUTO SHOW, SEPTEMBER 13-24, 2023. FAILURE TO MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS MAY DISQUALIFY ENTRANTS FROM ELIGIBILITY TO WIN PRIZE. PLEASE READ ALL RULES CAREFULLY.
- Individuals may enter the raffle by purchasing a $1 raffle ticket at a designated booth inside the Detroit Auto Show Floor. By purchasing a raffle ticket, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Ticket sales end at 2 p.m. on September 24, 2023.
- There will be one grand prize winner (“Winner”) randomly selected from eligible entries between the hours of 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. September 24, 2023. Ticket holders do not have to be present to win. The Winner will be eligible to receive their choice of 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor, 2023 Chevrolet Corvette, or 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer vehicle. Winner may also select $75,000 USD cash prize in lieu accepting one of the vehicles. Vehicle choices are subject to change. The vehicle(s) on display at the Detroit Auto Show may not be the actual vehicle awarded. Sponsors shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with the prize provided pursuant to the raffle /or any person’s participation in the raffle. If Winner selects the vehicle prize, Winner must take delivery of the vehicle prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the prize vehicle, and delivery is subject to availability. Sponsor shall use reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver the vehicle prize to the Sponsor-designated delivery dealer within three hundred sixty (360) days of confirming Winner’s eligibility. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the vehicle after it has been delivered to the Winner. Winner must claim the Grand Prize within sixty (60) days of the drawing or he/she will lose his/her right to claim the Grand Prize and an alternative winner will be chosen in accordance with these Rules. TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN, ENTRANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR D.C. WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE A VALID U.S. DRIVER’S LICENSE AND MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF ADEQUATE LIABILITY INSURANCE AND PROOF OF ABILITY TO REGISTER THE VEHICLE UNDER APPLICABLE STATE LAW.
- Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, and any other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the vehicle prize including without limitation, all taxes, title, license and registration fees, if applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to change vehicle product specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the prize is permitted (except as expressly stated in these rules); however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable or greater value should the prize become unavailable. Winner is not eligible for any cash back or rebate which may be available on the vehicle at time of delivery. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Winner. Any difference between the approximate value and the actual cost of the prize will not be awarded. Winner agrees that Sponsor, and Stellantis, Ford, and General Motors have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness, except for any express written limited warranties specifically set forth in the applicable Owner’s Guide for the vehicle.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries purchased. All entrants are afforded an equal opportunity to win; each ticket stub placed in the raffle receptacle has an equal opportunity to be drawn.
- Winner will be selected from a random drawing on September 24, 2023 between the hours of 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. at Huntington Place in Detroit, Michigan. The drawing will be open to any raffle ticket purchaser and/or authorized representatives of the Charitable Gaming Division Bureau. All eligible tickets will be thoroughly mixed and drawn from a raffle ticket drum or equivalent container by an event chairperson, with a second event chairperson present. Only one ticket stub will be drawn at a time. If the drawing cannot be completed for any reason on September 24, 2023, then Licensee will conduct the drawing at 10 a.m. on September 25, 2023 at the Detroit Auto Dealers Association, 1900 W. Big Beaver Rd., Ste. 100, Troy, Michigan 48084.
- If any raffle tickets are sold but the ticket stubs are turned into the licensee too late to be placed in the pool of ticket stubs prior to the raffle drawing, the purchaser will be issued a refund. No other refunds will be issued.
- In the event of the Winner’s failure to qualify or claim the grand prize within 60 days of being notified the prize is ready for delivery, an alternative winner will be drawn from the original pool of raffle tickets. Should a chosen alternative winner fail to claim the prize within 60 days of being notified, an alternative winner will be drawn from the original pool of raffle tickets until a winner claims the prize. In no event will Sponsors award more than one Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize will not be forfeited to the licensee.
- Employees, officers, and directors of the Sponsors, their agents, affiliates, and their immediate families and household members are ineligible to win.
- Winner acknowledges, agrees, and grants the Sponsors the right to use Winner’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is the Winner, in both print and broadcast. The Winner agrees to sign a standard release form providing Sponsors the Winner’s address, telephone number and social security number and a W-9 tax form and to complete any other forms required by the Michigan Charitable Gaming Division.
- By entering this raffle, entrants authorize the Sponsors and their affiliates to contact them by phone (calls may be monitored and recorded), automated phone equipment and/or pre-recorded messages, mail, and email about this raffle and automobile and other goods and services. Entrants also acknowledge that they have read, understand, and agree to the Official Rules and expressly authorize all Sponsors and their respective agents, and/or their affiliates to contact entrant at the addresses and telephone numbers provided (even if the number is a mobile phone number or is on their internal, the Federal, and/or any State “Do Not Call” List) regarding their products and services via mail, email, and/or telemarketing (in which event they may deliver, or cause to be delivered, to me prerecorded messages and SMS text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice).
- By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, dealers, dealer advertising associations, advertising and promotions agencies, prize suppliers and any other agency that provides services in connection with this raffle, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, contractors and agents and successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize in the raffle, or their participation in the raffle, or their participation in any raffle or prize related activity, or any travel related to the raffle or any travel for any prize-related activity. WINNER ALSO FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SPONSORS, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND PROMOTIONS AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES HAVE NEITHER MADE, NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR THE RAFFLE.
- For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, please write to the 2023 DETROIT AUTO SHOW OFFICIAL VEHICLE RAFFLE c/o Detroit Auto Show, 1900 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 100 by January 1, 2024.
- In the event of cancellation of the raffle, refunds will be issued to all purchasers of raffle tickets.
- Licensee reserves the right to modify or amend these Rules at any time to comply with applicable legal requirements, including without limitation, gaming or lottery statutes, regulations, or rules.
The Sponsors of the 2023 Detroit Auto Show Official Vehicle Raffle are the Detroit Auto Dealers Association, Inc., the Detroit Auto Show, the Detroit Automobile Dealers Association Education Foundation d/b/a Let’s Grow Mobility, and Detroit Automobile Dealers Association Education Foundation d/b/a Let’s Grow Mobility Foundation, and their respective agents.
State of Michigan Bureau of State Lottery Information:
Licensee: Detroit Automobile Dealers Association Education Foundation
2023 License Number: R71260