On August 3, the 2nd Billington Automotive Cybersecurity Summit will feature a “who’s who” of automotive experts ranging from GM’s President Dan Ammann to Former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff to Heidi King, NHTSA Deputy Administrator to Sen. Gary Peters.
Over 25 speakers (latest list below) in total will address the cybersecurity issues surrounding the rapidly evolving global automotive and mobility landscape and highlight cybersecurity best practices.
In the age of connected and autonomous cars, cybersecurity is a top priority for automakers and their suppliers. Dan Ammann, President of GM, will speak at the opening of the Billington Global Automotive Cybersecurity Summit, highlighting the importance the auto industry places on having cyber-secure vehicles. Joining Ammann as keynoters at the summit are Michael Chertoff, Fmr. Sec. of Homeland Security (2005-2009) and Executive Chairman, The Chertoff Group and Heidi King, Deputy Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
All of this and more is on the agenda at the Billington Global Automotive Cybersecurity Summit.
To Sponsor, contact Peggy Holland at email@example.com or call 301-641-4150
Register today and gain solutions and insights from over 20 cybersecurity thought leaders
- Hear how the the head of NHTSA views automotive cybersecurity best practices
- Understand how the major OEMs and other automotive executives view future best practices
- Learn about the cyber threat landscape in the automotive and trucking Sector
- Hear the views directly from officials at the FBI, NHTSA, DHS and the U.S. Senate
- Discover the emerging cybersecurity issues and best practices surrounding the connected car
- Hear the future of autonomous vehicles and cybersecurity
- Understand how automotive cyber threats—perceived or real–affect your business
- Receive guidance on coordinated vulnerability disclosures and vulnerability testing
- Discover how cyber executives are effectively engaging the C-Suite
- Build partnerships with senior peers and colleagues across OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies, security researchers, academia and technology companies
- Understand the new paradigms in information sharing and how your company fits in.
- Dan Ammann, President, General Motors Company
- Michael Chertoff, Fmr. Sec. of Homeland Security (2005-2009) and Executive Chairman, The Chertoff Group
- Tim Piastrelli, Chief Information Security Officer, Cruise Automation
- Thomas K. Billington, Founder and CEO, Billington CyberSecurity
- Heidi King, Deputy Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Sean Wessman, Principal and Cybersecurity Leader for Automotive & Transportation, Ernst & Young
- Josh Davis, Chief Cybersecurity Officer & Vice President, Toyota Motor North America & Toyota Connected
- Josh Jaffee, CISO, Daimler Financial Services
- Dan Lohrmann, Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Strategist, Security Mentor, Inc.
- Jason Bilnoski, Supervisory Special Agent, Detroit Field Office, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Larry Hilkene, Product Cybersecurity Director, Cummins
- Brian Witten, Head of Advanced Technologies, Office of the CTO, Symantec
- Brad Maiorino, Executive Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Paul Abbate, Associate Deputy Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Joe White, Global Automotive Industry Editor, Reuters – Detroit
- Jeffrey Massimilla, Vice President, Global Cybersecurity, General Motors Company
- John Felker, Director, National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center, Dept. of Homeland Security
- Dr. André Weimerskirch, Vice President, Cybersecurity and Functional Safety, Lear Corporation
- Michael Westra, Connected Vehicle Cyber Security Technical Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Stacy Janes, Chief Security Architect, Irdeto
- John Cotner, Security Architect – Automotive, NXP Semiconductors
- Faye Francy, Executive Director, Automotive Information Sharing and Analysis Center (Auto-ISAC)
- Jeff Stewart, Assistant Vice President, External & Legislative Affairs, Global Public Policy – Wireless, AT&T
- Nat Beuse, Associate Administrator, Vehicle Safety Research, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Mark Chernoby, Chief Technical Compliance Officer, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N. V.
- The Honorable Gary Peters, U.S. Senate
Secure your seat today at this breakthrough summit.
(Government officials are complimentary but must register)
TO SPONSOR; Email Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-641-4150.
Sponsors of the Billington Global Automotive Cybersecurity Summit:
General Motors Company
Booz Allen Hamilton
Intrepid Control Systems
For more information, go to http://www.billingtoncybersecurity.com.