Be a part of the excitement on the hottest night this September
Enjoy the first views of the spectacular 2022 Detroit Auto Show at Charity Preview. This is your opportunity to be a part of one of the most exclusive, high profile events in Detroit. New for 2022, the black-tie event will be indoors and outdoors with three stages (including one on the main auto show floor) and three genres of soon-to-be announced entertainment. Proceeds from the event directly benefit a wide range of children’s charities. Funds raised will support services for children of all ages from birth to 18.
Purchase Charity Preview Tickets
Date and Location
Friday, Sept. 16, 2022
Huntington Place, Detroit, MI
Charity Preview Hours
The Detroit Auto Show has announced an expanded Charity Preview schedule:
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony from 5-6 p.m. in Huntington Place Atrium.
- Show floor access from 6-9 p.m.
- Headline entertainment on show floor in Huntington Place from 8 – 9 p.m. Music legend and Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Nile Rodgers & CHIC to perform.
- Your Generation in Concert performs in Huntington Place Atrium 9 - 11 p.m.
- Access to Detroit Auto Show outdoor campus in Hart Plaza from 6 – 11 p.m.
- Additional entertainment in the outdoor venue area throughout the evening.
- Food trucks in Hart Plaza available throughout the evening.
- All Access Tickets – $400 each/$700 per pair
Charity Preview guests will have total access to the entire Detroit Auto Show indoor and outdoor campus, including the VIP Ribbon Cutting Ceremony inside Huntington Place, admittance to the show floor and full access to Detroit Auto Show activities in Hart Plaza.
- Capping off the events inside Huntington Place will be a special appearance by an iconic musical guest on the main auto show floor.
- $390 of each $400 ticket purchased is tax-deductible. $340 of each $350 ticket purchased is tax-deductible. Please consult with your accountant.
- Download Charity Preview Pre-Paid Parking Order Form
List of Beneficiaries
Charity Preview will benefit six children's charities, including:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan
- Children's Center
- The Children's Foundation
- Detroit Auto Dealers Association Charitable Foundation Fund, a fund of the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Detroit PAL
- University of Michigan Health C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital
Charity Preview has raised more than $100 million for children’s charities in Southeastern Michigan over the past 25 years alone. In total, Charity Preview has generated over $121 million since its inception in 1976. For more information on Charity Preview call: 888.838.7500.
Please contact the Ticketing Office at:
1900 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.