Types of Information Collected
1. Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful to improve your experience on the Site and to track site usage. We may also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same promotional content repeatedly and to store your password (if one is required to be issued) so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
2. Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain specialized services and/or to purchase products offered at the Site, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age and income). If you communicate with us by email, or complete survey forms online, any information you provide may be collected as Personal Information.
3. Job Search. Through our Site we provide access to an employment database under the title “Job Search.” When you submit a resume through Job Search, we will treat your resume with the same degree of confidentiality as if you had submitted it to us via regular mail. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us.
Uses of Information Collected
We may use Contact Data to send you information about the NAIAS or our products or services, or promotional material, or to contact you when necessary. We may use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that may interest you according to your preferences.
User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any personal information. In that case you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use portions of the Site that require your personal information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate "opt out" option each time we ask you for personal information.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of 13, and provides important information on your rights under federal law with respect to such information.
1. We do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 as part of the Site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13 as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records.
2. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
3. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
4. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation in the Site's online activities of a child under 13 on providing personally identifiable information.
Lost or Stolen Information
For those who are registered to use the site for specialized services or to purchase products, you must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number, user name or password and update our records accordingly.
Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes subject to the privacy policies and practices of those site. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.