THE GALLERY - JANUARY 7, 2017
A night of exclusive guests, fine food, exquisite art and the finest luxury automobiles.
NAIAS and Robb Report, official media partner for the 2017 NAIAS, have announced the extraordinary line-up for the ninth year of the ultra-luxury automotive event, The Gallery. The event has become the official kick off to NAIAS, taking place this year on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. Hosted once again at the luxurious MGM Grand Detroit, guests will enjoy dinner served by world-renowned chef Wolfgang Puck. Guests will have the added opportunity of strolling through a $7 million collection of the most amazing automobiles the world has to offer from brands such as Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Porsche, Rolls Royce, and many more iconic nameplates.
In addition, luxury lifestyle authority Robb Report has curated a world-class array of silent auction items for the evening’s festivities, encompassing unique luxury experiences and products from the worlds of culinary, fashion, style, design, and hospitality. Proceeds from the evening will benefit the Detroit Auto Dealers Association’s Charitable Foundation Fund.
The Gallery will welcome nearly 500 guests over the course of six hours. Guests will have the opportunity to bid on a coveted selection of silent auction items, which include the likes of the following:
• An all-inclusive luxurious 8-Day European River Cruise ($6,000 – over $10,000) from Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection;
• A Custom-Made Suit ($5,000) from Bespoke Neapolitan Tailor, ISAIA;
• A Cleveland Cavaliers package including four courtside seats to a home game, dinner and drinks in the owner’s suite, an authentic autographed LeBron James Jersey, and a one-night stay at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland;
• A South Floridian ‘Shop & Stay’ Experience with Miami’s Premier Fashion Destination, Aventura Mall and Mediterranean-Style Retreat Turnberry Isle Miami, home to Celebrity Chefs Michael Mina’s BOURBON Steak and Scott Conant’s CORSAIR restaurants;
• One-of-a-kind wine experiences from some of Napa Valley’s most respected vintners and winemakers including Donelan Family Wines, Blackbird Vineyards and Metaphora Wines;
• A stainless steel gas-fired Pizza Oven ($6,795) from the industry expert on outdoor kitchen design, Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet.
The evening will also include the musical talents of DJ Ryan Richards.
The Gallery Sponsors
For further information regarding NAIAS sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tavi Fulkerson of The Fulkerson Group at 248-819-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.